19 Mar Supporting you through COVID-19
With the media awash with news of the unprecedented event we’re all facing, we want to reassure our clients and friends in the industry that we’re here to support you.
As always, we’re working hard to deliver the projects you’ve trusted us with, and we’ve taken a number of steps to make sure we can continue to help you through this very tricky period. For example:
- We’ve split our team into two working groups – half are working remotely, and half remain in the office.
- We moved to a cloud-based environment long ago, knowing how important it is to our clients that we’re nimble and able to work anywhere at any time.
- Face-to-face meetings have been diverted to video conferencing, via MS Teams, with few exceptions.
- All interstate and international business travel is cancelled until further notice, and any team members who’ve travelled overseas in the last 30 days are working remotely and will avoid client sites for the foreseeable future.
If you do need us to visit one of your sites until this health threat passes, please know that the safety and well-being of our people and yours is what matters most to us. You can be confident that:
- We’re happy to wear additional protective clothing to visit your site, just ask.
- We’ll comply with all client and tenant requirements during site inspections.
- Our team have been briefed on risk mitigation and will monitor situations closely and act quickly.
Naturally, we’ll continue to closely monitor all advice from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and our state and federal agencies, including the Department of Health, and adapt our approach to the situation accordingly, so that everyone around us remains safe while we help keep your business moving forward.
If there’s anything else we can do to help you and your people during this time, please let us know. In the meantime, please take care of yourself and those around you.